What Is the PULSE® Safer Braking Technology?
- PULSE® is a rear-end collision avoidance system.
- When the brake pedal is pressed, PULSE® causes the third brake light to rapidly pulse 4 times.
- PULSE® creates an attention-getting alert for the driver behind you, warning them that you’re slowing down or stopping.
- PULSE® is revolutionary, DOT certified and award-winning.
Why Should You Have the PULSE® Safer Braking Technology Installed on Your Vehicle Today?
- 37% of all car accidents involve some sort of rear-end collision, and 28% of those rear-end collisions are deemed to be a “Total Loss”
- Distracted driving is now more of a risk to you and your family than drunk drivers.
- A DOT study demonstrated that 90% of rear-end collisions are avoidable if the trailing driver has one more second of warning; PULSE® gives you that warning.
- Distracted driving is the #1 cause of death for young adults aged 18-25.
- Distracted Drivers are 69% more likely to notice a vehicle that has PULSE® installed.
- PULSE® offers an affordable way for drivers to help protect themselves, their family, and their property against rear-end collision-related injuries and damage.